LAWRENCE CO. VS. LORETTO

lchscheerleader04

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loretto has a very young team, but they also showed us all something friday night. When they got down they keep fighting and also came out of the game with a W! Loretto shows improvement every week.

I'm taking loretto 27-14 soley because LCHS didn't beat the only team they beat last year, but whatever happens it should be a good game.

I think that it oughta be a great game. We (loretto) have really grown up thanks to last friday's win and we look forward to nothing but improvement. LCHS has a very good team this year with their QB Boone Yokley and in their running back Brandon Kolsar. I think it is going to be a great battle and good luck to the wildcats in the rest of the season.

Petey Miller#47 WB/SS

Lawrence Co. 52 Loretto 5

Alright now, you honestly dont think the score will be that bad do you????? If you do, you might want to go to a head doc so that they could check out your head for you. I mean LCHS might win but they wont win that big. I think that it will be a hard fought battle just like always. Loretto will have to keep the dumb penalities down and have to black just a little bit better than they have. If the mistakes get cut down and the line blocks well, the game should go in the favor of Loretto. I hope this rivarly keeps growing towards what it was at one time in the past. Go MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilolme...Man I have already proved you wrong once and I dont need to hear anything from you anymore after having 186 yds against your team... :D

And too this post rattler I dont know about anything like that if either team would disrespect and run up the score like that would totally be anamosity I dont think either of us would do something like that.Loretto has looked pretty good on the film with Beau Whitsett and having good blocking up front for him so I believe come Fri night it will be a great game with the new Rivalry trophy called the "Van Johnson cup" for the first time. The cup is dedicated to a player that was paralyzed from Loretto during a game between both teams.

Best of Luck to Loretto fri night !