Dresden vs. Lighthouse Christian Academy

jfhogan24

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I think if I heard correctly, Lighthouse called Dresden because Dresden only had 9 games and was on the TSSAA website looking for a game. I don't think anyone knew anything aobut how good they were but everyone needs to play 10 games because of tie-breakers. 2 years ago Union City only played 9 games and was 7-2, tied for 2nd in the region but because of tie breakers ended up 4th and was the 2nd best team. As far as how tough a schedule is, well 5 games are region and they are Humboldt, Trenton, Westview, Milan, and Union City. The region decides when those games are played. The non-region, Gibson Co. Lihgthouse, S.Fulton, McKenzie, and Camden. Dresden since they are fairly new to 2a and play 1a basketball don't have very many rivalries in 2a so that is the reason S. Fulton is on there, it is a rivalry game for both teams. whether the schedule is tough or not, all the regions teams play so the best teams will go to the playoffs in 7-2a, it doesn't matter about the out of region schedule.

Edited by RunAndJump