Marshall County @ David Lipscomb

jl20

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lipscomb by 21(at least)

However, Lipscomb needs to play a real schedule to become the powerhouse everyone is saying they are. Goodpasture and Ezel Harding are pretty good teams, but the rest of their scedule is a joke. But I definately think that they are a very good team for their size and division.

I am a Lipscomb supporter & I am here to tell you Lipscomb will not win by 21. Marshall County is a very solid football team. I believe they are ranked 6th in 3a as of this morning. As far as their schedule goes they have to play the Region teams & yes they have some weak teams. Their out-of-region games are Greenbrier-3a, Marshall County-3a, Springfield-4a, Ezell-1a. I think those are some pretty good football teams. Every year everyone of those teams make the playoffs in their respective regions. So, I would not call their schedule a joke. Sure, it could be tougher by playing the top 5a teams but I dont believe some of those teams will schedule Lipscomb. You need to give Marshall County a little more respect than that. I hope you are right though! Thanks for the props!

My prediction - Lipscomb by 7

Twitty Canes, What I was refering to is the fact that alot of lipscomb suporters think that they are one of the best teams in the state, and that they compete with the likes of MBA, BA, Riverdale, etc. I hear that Marshall Co. has a good team, but I still think that Lipscomb will win by a touchdown or two.

BigOrange - I hope you are right about the score. If you are looking for a good game to watch on Friday night come on over to Lipscomb.

I have to give the game to Lipscomb's defense. I will however give the Tigers credit. They do have a very solid team. #9 is an outstanding player. They have a big offensive line. Lipscomb will have to play low on the d-line, and this will force Marshall County to get off their strategy. The mustangs will have a good gameplan and rumble over Marshall County's offense. Lipscomb by 10. Go Mustangs!

Edited by jl20