Jimmy Clausen

Sequatchie

Here is a link to a little story on Casey & Rick Clausen's little brother Jimmy who will be starting for a pretty good California High School and he is just a Freshman. They said he was the best of the three!

LINK:

“the Lebron James of High School quarterbacks, Jimmy Clausen”

He will look good in Orange in 2007! The year after Brian Brohm enters the NFL Draft early after leading Tennessee to the National Title! :(:(

Edited by Sequatchie

Sequatchie...I was at a Vol game last year and saw the then 8th grader Jimmy walking down the street and it was unbelievable how much he looked like Casey. He was wearing one of Casey`s jerseys (Actually had Clausen on it) and I knew who he was as soon as I saw him. I talked to him for a few minutes and commented on how good he looked in that orange jersey. Very nice youngster.

I hope the Vols get him. His dad has made the comment that if Fulmer is still there that he would probably be a VOL. We`ll see since now that Rick is there. I hope nothing bad happens like happened in the Leak situation.

Sequatchie...I was at a Vol game last year and saw the then 8th grader Jimmy walking down the street and it was unbelievable how much he looked like Casey. He was wearing one of Casey`s jerseys (Actually had Clausen on it) and I knew who he was as soon as I saw him. I talked to him for a few minutes and commented on how good he looked in that orange jersey. Very nice youngster.

I hope the Vols get him. His dad has made the comment that if Fulmer is still there that he would probably be a VOL. We`ll see since now that Rick is there. I hope nothing bad happens like happened in the Leak situation.

I think Clausens dad understands that the best guy there will play and that you have earn it. If he didn't he would have been all over the LSU coaches like daddy Leak is on Coach Zook at Florida.

Did you see where daddy Leak made the comment that C.J. will get a shot and be a NFL QB B) If he can't grasp the Tennessee Playbook which is probably the closest to an NFL playbook than some smaller schools he doasn't have a chance! B)