Owl's Fans

OldSkoolBalla

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the Ooltewah fans are gonna make it rough on everyone who has to play them the rest of this season... not only will the opposing teams gonna have to face an excellent team that is coming together at the right timme but they also will have to deal with the best fans in Northeast chattanooga area girls soccer! keep up with the drumming and im sure as we get nearer to the playoffs you hooligans will have even more fans joining in!

I got to watch the Soddy-Daisy vs Red Bank game and have to say that SD fans are catching up with the Ooltewah fans. Actually they may have done a better job because the SD fans had themselves painted blue and had numerous flags and airhorns.

We will see when Ooltewah plays Red Bank tonight.

But I have faith in Ooltewah fans.

hey doctn why don't you try this approach... i went to school with a football player whos high school coach used to cut pictures out of the newspaper of their upsoming opponents tailback and make up quotes saying that the tailback was saying"so and so is nothing im gonna put over 200 yard on them and personally run over (so and so)"... it got them fired up as all get out even though it was nothing but lies

Sir Hooligan here, Sorry that i couldn't come out to the match tonight. I had to coach at a powderpuff practice...I hear that Red Bank has quite a bunch of fans; I only wish i could have seen it in person. Perhaps we shall meet again in the district matches? They should be at ooltewah so we will be in full force (I realize your side might not be, but who can blame you...that's almost an hour drive). Good luck until us--again.