Owl's Fans

OldSkoolBalla

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yes most definitely, they are a very rowdy bunch, and even fans that aren't a member of these "hooligans" get into the games and scream in their bullhorns and play their sirens and what not but we wont go into those details, but anyway the lady owls fans are def. the best....and you know who has the worst fans, it has to be father ryan high school, they are just plain disrespectful

oh yes .. The "Hooligans" geet down in a very scottish football way, i would say that they have to be the best fans in all of northeast chattanooga girls soccer! its just a fact adn Father Ryan has some very respectful fans and i don't know what mnewballer is talking about here other than that if othr high schools had the girls to cheer for that ooltewah has then their fans might be just as forcious as The "Hooligans"... and man at ooltewah home games that siren that goes off when the lady owls scores is nothign short of AWESOME!!!

The Hooligans are with out a doubt the best soccer fans in east Tennessee, and maybe beyond. What other school has a student turn out for a girl's soccer match like that? The Hooligans are loud, obnoxious, and funny. They bring pride to the Lady Owls, and for sure intimidate the oppenents. The drums, the sirens, the airhorns, the signs, the chants, the cheers, the bull horn, and the outfits make for quite a show. GO LADY OWLS!!!

Update: we just beat Hixson 7 or 8 to nothing...They quit keeping score after 5 to be kind so no one really knows for sure. I think Hixson (from the Hooligan's point of view) was our first real competition in the stands. Although they were very unoriginal and had no real cheers, they were somewhat loud and obnoxious. Props goes to Hixson for their fans--even though we demolished them (the fans) with our incredibly loud drums.

Those routy Hixson boys sure did try and put up a fight, but they were no where close to the 120 decibals we can put out. I mean come on, what were they thinking. As a Lady Owls fan, its great to go out and cheer for such a good and appreciative team. It almost feels as if we are playin some Scottics ball w/ a;ll the noise, makes it great and pumps up the team.