10/10

99ALLTHEWAY

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

ok in Rutherford Co. there r 2 games that i want to see every year!! and they r the Oakland vs. Riverdale and Smyrna vs. LaVergne games. and they r both on 10/10!! they r both really big RIVALRIES!! and i have another problem here 10/10 is also my new b/f dad's b~day!! i have not missed an Oakland vs. Riverdale game since i was 7 and im 23 now!! i went to Oakland all 4 years but it not the same to me anymore because Mr. Nolan is gone!! but alot of my friends went to Smyrna and i have always went with them to the game!! i try to go to both games every year but now i have to pick and i don't like it!! WILL YA'LL HELP ME PLEASE!! I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT 2 DO!! HELP ME!! but til next time.... have a good day!! :):D:D

Guest region4fan

There is no game with the magnitude of the Oakland /Riverdale match-up. Speaking not as an Oakland Alumni, but as one of their biggest fans...I will tell you that this bunch will go down in the history books as the scrappiest team that Oakland has ever fielded. With the difficult schedule that we face this year, we need every fan that we can get in the stands screaming for a victory. Please conside coming to our game. As it is AGAIN played at Tomahawk.....we need you even more. Look at it this way too, you woill probably see old friends there.

The reason they are playing at riverdale is simple. Two years ago when it was at mtsu, it was Oaklands Home game. Coach Euverard did expect a crowd bigger than oakland could handle, so he moved it. Coach rankin decided to play their game at riverdale in the regular season b/c they wanted to make more $. The reason they play there this year is b/c the schedules were done again between years, and are 2 year contratcts, so next year its gonna be at ohs