Greeneville Greene Devils

HardKnocks41

How are they going to do this year? they started off kind of slow, but then again they did play two of the state's top contenders. I think with the big win over crockett, they may be able to spark a comeback. it is the region games that get you in the playoffs anyway and they are 1-0 right now. they lack experience and depth as always, but after a couple more games under their belt, the early season gitters will wear off and the exceptional coaching staff will whip them into playoff contenders. You can't keep the Greene Devils down, no matter how far they get pushed down, the spirit will always rise to the top. Remember my words in October cause those devils know how to play and work hard to win. :D

How are they going to do this year? they started off kind of slow, but then again they did play two of the state's top contenders. I think with the big win over crockett, they may be able to spark a comeback. it is the region games that get you in the playoffs anyway and they are 1-0 right now. they lack experience and depth as always, but after a couple more games under their belt, the early season gitters will wear off and the exceptional coaching staff will whip them into playoff contenders. You can't keep the Greene Devils down, no matter how far they get pushed down, the spirit will always rise to the top. Remember my words in October cause those devils know how to play and work hard to win. :D

greeneville has nothing this year. they just took out their frustration on lowly crockett. morr. west, morr. east, volunteer, and cherokee are going to put a whipping on the green devils. ha, they wont be going to the play-offs this year either. oh, it is good to see them have a losing season. they have no class whatsoever, period.

greeneville has nothing this year. they just took out their frustration on lowly crockett. morr. west, morr. east, volunteer, and cherokee are going to put a whipping on the green devils. ha, they wont be going to the play-offs this year either. oh, it is good to see them have a losing season. they have no class whatsoever, period.

You're a good one to be talking about having no class.

• 2 weeks later...

Greeneville has some talent that is just about ready to really take off. Greenway, Gash, Lollar, Leeper, Washington, Liebers pick your weapon on offense. Then when the defense is on the field, Day, Richey, Click, Davis, all can hold their own. Coach Zeller and his staff always has them ready to play. Good luck to the Greene Devils this year and keep it up. :(

gogreene really knows their stuff on the Devils, but their is one problem. My boy Shipley was left out as one of the defensive weapons. Shipley plays with an unmatched intensity, as do all of the Devils, and has excellent leadership on and off the field. But, hey I'm with you all the way. GO DEVILS! It's good to see that we are already proving the critics wrong. Big ol' Smith hopes that they go all the way. :lol:

One more thing, NEVER forget about the O-Line. They make the offense work. A great running back once said,"I owe everything that I have acheived to God and the offensive line."

Edited by HardKnocks41