Wartburg vs Rockwood

acrazedstaindfan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having seen both teams play and talking to both coaches earlier this evening, I think this could be one of the best games in the state to watch this week. Rockwood has played the tougher schedule and are tested and have won 3 straight against the Bulldogs, while Wartburg starters have only played in one fourth quarter all season (at Coalfield). The game will be won up front and with the kicking game. I look for a low scoring game and the winner will be in the drivers seat for the Region 2AA crown. Can't wait to watch the Game of the Week this Friday night on John R. Dillon Field. I will hold off on any predictions until after the paper comes out Tuesday night.

I agree even though you have no idea what u r talking about :D

Why shouldn't there be hype around this one? This is a Region 2-2A playoff seed game. For the players this should be much bigger than a county game. This decides, for the seniors, if their season will go past week 10 or prematurely end. Rwood's gonna be hyped, let see if the dawgs will even try to match us.

Les' do Dis! ;)

Edited by Zeno

This will be Rockwood's 3rd big game, in a row. Everybody is talking we will still be stuck on the Kingston win, this one is bigger than Kingston. We will be ready for Wartburg. There want be any changes just because its Wartburg. All I got to say is Wartburg you best be ready because were gonna hit you in the mouth and keep hitting you in the mouth. Go Gettem Boys.

The party had better be over in Tiger Town because this is the first real test for Wartburg and they will be fired up. We must forget about Kingston. Rockwood did get a great win, but don't brag about stopping Kingston too much because they fumbled twice on th one yard line and then were penalized which brought them back. King decided to throw instead of feeding it into to johnson which also helped us out. It was a great win, but without those 2 fumbles it would have been an entirely different game. Besides I think Kingston is down this year. I am predicting 5 and 5 for them with losses coming from us, A.E., A.C., Fulton and either O.S. or L.C. So Tigers you had better be ready. It will be a fight, just remember this could be the region title game.

I think that wartburg will be tested they havent really played many people that have their games togeather. I think that coalfield should have gave wartburg a better fight but we didnt. Sunbright had no chance as well as oakdale or harriman. i think that rockwood has played some teams that are high calliber. therefore i say rockwood will come out victorious, with out a doubt.

I think that wartburg will be tested they havent really played many people that have their games togeather. I think that coalfield should have gave wartburg a better fight but we didnt. Sunbright had no chance as well as oakdale or harriman. i think that rockwood has played some teams that are high calliber. therefore i say rockwood will come out victorious, with out a doubt.

I agree with you. But Coalfield did put up a fight & had chances to put the game away but made mistakes that costed them the game.