Smyrna vs. Blackman

R45A

Guest region4fan

Hahahaha, Shady! You must have purchased a set of sturdy ear plugs! Actually, your band wasn't as annoying last year as the year before. It is when they get on the microphone and sing thatmakes me cringe. I have to say that they are spirited though. Much more so than our band this year. Ours didn't even show up at the Franklin game. At the two home games , they played like one song in the stands. Sad, isn't it??

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever the outcome is i know it will be a very fun game to watch. Both teams are comming off heartbreaking losses. Smyrna has lost 2 straight and i know they will be hungry for this one, but their just gonna have to wait another week to get their frist win. Because when you come to the inferno you better bring your A-game because its a very loud and roudy atmosphere :lol: ....................Predictions tommorow....

Hahahaha, Shady! You must have purchased a set of sturdy ear plugs! Actually, your band wasn't as annoying last year as the year before. It is when they get on the microphone and sing thatmakes me cringe. I have to say that they are spirited though. Much more so than our band this year. Ours didn't even show up at the Franklin game. At the two home games , they played like one song in the stands. Sad, isn't it??

Yeah i agree with ya fan. The band at a high school game is what helps make it a truly unique experience. Im pretty sure yall's band would've been great if Seigal wouldnt have opened up. It took quite a few BHS ppl as well. BTW i thought Seigal's band sounded great. :lol::angry:

Guest region4fan

Yeah, I heard Siegel's band was great. They should be...they got our director, a lot of the members, AND they stole the instruments. Oakland was always known for its outstanding band. They won so may competitions. This band doesn't even play OHS'S fight song. How sad is that???

and it aint just the road games blaze, it was pretty dead for our road game against franklin as well, i agree with region as much as i hate to say it cuz i never had any love for rhody, we had some absolutely great bands when he was here and i hope our band director goes back and implements soome of the stuff rhody did to make our band successful.

I have seen both teams play! (blackman-lincolnco) & (riverdale-smyrna)

I think it will be Smyrna their defense really inmpressed me I saw no defense from Blackman and who was it that said people are affraid to kick to locke kid-Lincoln Co. kicked to him several times and he could not hold onto the ball!

Smyrna all the way!But I will say Blackman seems to be a better team than they were agianst Lincoln County but they haven't impressed me like Smyrna BUT good luck to both teams have a good game and hopefully an injury free one!

Guest region4fan

Wolke will be replced this week by Stephen Childs. His brother used to play for Smyrna and used to be the starting QB ...til they replaced him his senior year with ....you guessed it....Wolke . They then made the older Childs kid a receiver.

Edited by region4fan