Wayne County vs Cascade

wildcatpride

sssss, C-wood can't compete with wayne co. and moore co. this year, last year was a diffrent story with Ward and Victory but not this year. You have Dixon at QB all 115 lbs. of him. I don't think he can handle wayne county's defense but maybee he can we'll just have to wait and see.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sssss,  C-wood can't compete with wayne co. and moore co. this year, last year was a diffrent story with Ward and Victory but not this year.  You have Dixon at QB all 115 lbs. of him.  I don't think he can handle wayne county's defense but maybee he can we'll just have to wait and see.

Actually Dixon is 5-6 160 lbs. runs a 4.40 but I guess you saw that last year at the J.V. game when he had about 150 yard rushing from the Q.B. spot. He's doing it again this year as the starter. Matter of fact, he really hasnt had to do a whole lot because Colt R. and Matthew D. have been running all over people. When are you all just gonna let Ward and the gang go? You dont have to worry about them anymore. You have to worry about Dixon,Risner,Daniels,McClain,Whitten and the rest of the 2003 Trojans. Good Luck .

Edited by brianwilson

man, you cwood fans have got to expect some trash talk from the cats this year because in all reality, even though we have said that for the last four years that we were gonna get the trojans, we honestly knew that we were out classed in every aspect. this year is different though. we are going into this game expecting to win not hoping to. so just get ready for a lot of talkin and typin! should be alot of fun around week 8!

where does everybody come up with these forty times? i mean seriously, 4.4 forty? jacpob dixon? prolly not. i doubt that the university of tennessee has many guys with that speed! this is the way that i look at it..... joseph ruddle, i'm gonna use him to make my point because i have seen him play, is probably a legit 4.8. depending on who's clocking him, he might be 4.7. and for the first three games this year he has out run every teams defense he has played against. that tells me that somebody might be buttering up the stats a little bit! maybe joseph should be timed at cwood so that he can run in the mid-three's! seriously, get real!

Edited by wildcatpride