Sequoyah vs. Mcminn Central

footballfan86

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say that I voted for #42 also and Southern the numbers may not be on his side at the present moment but it REALLY says something that he got nominated and his name and number are with 3 others. I am also wondering if you are not a fan or player for Sweetwater ( whom the Cheifs will defeat) or Tellico (whom they already beat) (which is cool if you are, your choice) but I do not see any of their players up there with Felton this week. Also it was quiet childish pointing out the tally in the manner you chose. I am anxiously awaiting the win they will have Friday night over McMinn Central and I would like to say good luck to each player on the team. GO CHIEFS !!!!

Southern 1,

Thanx for pointing that out to me because i will cry if i dont get it, that is the only thing i want in life. NOT B) The only thing i care about is SEQUOYAH winning. So i dont dont care if i get nominated 5 more times and dont get it because that will mean im helping my team win. So dont hate the player, hate the game. B)

And i cant control people voting about 200 times each

Edited by chief42

yea i think ppl are voting more than once b/c there arent even taht many ppl in rockwood not saying that ppl that dont live in rockwood couldnt vote for him but on the second day the player from rockwood had 42,000 votes, but it would be nice if he would win but dont put down a player like that!!! atleast his name is on there!!! and like chief42 said who cares if he doesnt win just aslong as sequoyah wins!!!

good job on gettin nominated for player of the week jerome and good luck this week!!! i expect 4 tds!!! :rolleyes: just kidding!!! good luck to all of the chiefs this week too!!!

I have figured it out. Madvilleeagle is also chief42. That is the only way to explain why madivilleeagle thinks that chief42 is god. I mean he has pretty good grammer to be in the 5th grade. I agree with southern1 you have yet to beat a good team. Grundy ran all over you and could do it again. You will not make it far in the playoffs. Just look at who you play.

ramtough,

ummmmm... no i believe your wrong!!! we are not the same person and he is a

very good football player!!!if you dont have anything good to say about sequoyah or there players then just dont reply to the threads about sequoyah or there players b/c sequoyah fans and players dont feel like reading these stupid replys that people make!!! nobody really cares what you think about sequoyah!!! go chiefs!!!

Just wanted to say good luck to Chief42 on his vote. Good luck to the cheifs this Fri. night. I think it will be Cheifs 35 McMinn Cent. 7. The game everyone is waiting for is the Cheif against Sweetwater anyway. Go Cheifs!!! And good luck to the Madisonville Little League football against Lenior City!! Go Tornadoes

Yea ramtough i am madvilleeagle, even though if i was getting on as somebody else and talking about myself i think i would get ridiculled by my team. But yea even though about everybody at sequoyah knows who he is because he is a baller down at the middle school and practically runs it which goes to 8 not 5, its me a 17 yr old senior acting like an eighth grader. I swear you guys just get smarter and smarter everytime u post. I think Southern 1 and ramtough are boyfriend and girlfriend. Everybody you need to start talking about these two because they are the real deal, maybe it will make them feel a little better. ;)

Like i said i care about W's not votes

Me and my grilfriend voted for you again Chieffy42. You are now only 137,000 + behind.......... Good Luck

You should consider growing up. :D

Chief42 is an outstanding player and doesn't deserve your wise cracks.

What kind of player are you?

End/guard/tackle?

Sit on the end of the bench, guard the water bottles and tackle anyone who tries to take them?

Del.