Dobyns Bennett vs Jeff Co

CoachT

Hey fellas! Well it saddens me much that JPATS5 is no longer with us, but I have a feeling he will be back soon. I really don't have much to say that hasn't already been said. I just enjoy reading all the chaos that goes on. Jeff this; Scooter that. It's great. Brings a giggle to this spunky redhead! I may be back, I may not! Don't miss me too much y'all! Lawyer Milloy, you are killin me! Let me know something about October 10!

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fellas! Well it saddens me much that JPATS5 is no longer with us, but I have a feeling he will be back soon. I really don't have much to say that hasn't already been said. I just enjoy reading all the chaos that goes on. Jeff this; Scooter that. It's great. Brings a giggle to this spunky redhead! I may be back, I may not! Don't miss me too much y'all! Lawyer Milloy, you are killin me! Let me know something about October 10!

well Kelly its good to see you on here. Say what up to Screech aka Tyler Brown and Mr. Belding aka JCHS principal Dale Schneitman.

HA..HA..HA.. Funny Milloy - Judge Judy called - she wants her attitude back - anyways - I won't be at the big game Friday - Road trip to Nashville - I'll admit I'm as bummed about it as y'all are - I know you'll miss me - but nothing like when we ruled the Jungle stands - 1.2.3.4 - I think you know the rest - but you'll have to call us and give us some updates on the game - or else - SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

Catfish...... its me FRRRRR. how the hadys is it going? Anyways. I think JC is ready to lay it out on the line friday.... They been working hard in practice this week. i think they are mentally ready, even w/o scoot and carson.Ferguson may have earned that award...... but JC will show no mercy friday night..... He better have his "A" game.

GIDDY UP Tribe fans!! I just watched the Graham Clark Coaches Show on cable. And, man seeing those highlights from Friday night..... I got the "Jimmy Leg" all over again.

I was 70 yds away Friday night, but seeing the 1st TD of the game for the Indians on TV has to rank as the all-time greatest play I have ever seen a DB Tight End make. Sa-weet play call and even better effort by Phillip Trittapoe to take it into the end zone.. Man, the last 4 yds was a 6 ft high 1-1/2 in the tuck position. Giddy UP!! And sticks the landing!

After that, it was just big play after big play to continue the dominance of the Indians over OR. What a comeback.... What a crowd.... That was a special night in DB Football History. I would not want to try and devise a coaching stratagy that has to go up against the Indians. Choose what to stop and you open up 3 other options for the Indians to go to. Duran Ferguson - 4 games old now, is getting a pretty good grasp of Graham Clarks offense. Patience is all he needed, it's there now.

I give Jeff CO. credit, ya'll got lots of glorious history and pride too. Since going to 5A - Jeff Co and Sevier Co have become our #1 conf. rivals. Maybe Science Hill will replace the Smokie Bears this year, I hope so.... dang I hate them Purple Uniforms, looks like a Barney reject show from Romper Room, with the channel 2 bus parked outside.... Not a pretty picture... And I still got eat.

History is on the Indians side in this One-Sided Rivalry. The Patriots have only 1 win in the series since 5A, winless @ home.. That is a significant stat.. you can't excuse that away. Period. Win or lose, I know th Indians will play hard and serve Kingsport well.

Good luck Tribe

GIDDY UP

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by ArtVandalay