Dobyns Bennett vs Jeff Co

CoachT

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is up catfish? yea........ theres no telling how the black roses thing got started.. most of the people from JC didnt even know that a player from west killed himself last year.. so it came as a shock to us that something like that had happened

I cant complain.

Ladies and gentlemen these strapping young men referring to me are my protege's and have taken my place in the stands of Leroy Shannon field to become some of the best student fans in all the land. Come out and see their prowless no matter who wins this clash of the titans/

morris w is over whether we did the black roses or not,., we need to have some way to pis DB off

Stick if anyone did send roses to west it was you and your lil saddistic self. These DB folk respect JC so there is no need for any foul play. Act like you are somebody and dont be a disgrace to your school. Just watch the game and raise a little heII.

I talked with a teacher at M-West who knows that the M-West coaches sent black roses to the school last year for one of the games. It had no note and was meant to fire up the team. My guess is if black roses were received this last week it was the same type of motivational thing from someone at M-West. The rumor about the student who died last summer probably started when some of the players thought they heard his name being mentioned and tied that to the roses.

I talked with a teacher at M-West who knows that the M-West coaches sent black roses to the school last year for one of the games. It had no note and was meant to fire up the team. My guess is if black roses were received this last week it was the same type of motivational thing from someone at M-West. The rumor about the student who died last summer probably started when some of the players thought they heard his name being mentioned and tied that to the roses.

well leave it to West to do something like that and when it doesnt work blame it on us. there is a lot of p oed west students out there and they are mad at JC for something their own school did. WHO HAS CLASS NOW?

OK, here goes again. I'd just like to say that we are truly gonna miss Jason Farris at the DB game this Friday. The unofficial Jungle leader will be serving a one-game suspension courtesy Mr. Louie Vesser for starting a chant w/ profane language. We'll remember and honor you, buddy.

FREE JASON FARRIS

This is a crime, not only against a young man but a crime against humanity. If any adminstrative person at JCHS knew a sentence of things said by myself during football games they would be scarred for life. To single out one person for saying BS is ludacris.