Dobyns Bennett vs Jeff Co

CoachT

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks coach I feel you, but I think with some work it could be pulled off. Isnt there some official scorer or something to that effect that keeps stats at the game?

I think most schools rely on the local newspapers, still, although a lot of coaches use the game videos for their own stats. I don't think most schools have anyone in the pressbox keeping stats.

You tell that to Rogers. I know "Go" stinks... but there's not a whole lot I can do about that. And Fight song... If I have to call that song one more time, I'm going to scream. However, we have rules, too... and we're forced to be repetitive... you got a problem with it, tell the director. As for revealing my identity... yeah, I'm sure you know more than I think... I bet you have a yearbook... oh no! No, I'm not going to tell you... but she and I believe the same thing, so don't worry about it. We do wear real uniforms- you'll see them Friday. Anyway, I wasn't harpin on the JCHS fans... so get over it... I was replying to the DB guy who said that their band was so much better than ours. It's not... I've been to the same competitions they have... and we usually score higher.

Chicago? Are you serious? Girl you should have informed us earlier! We've all been waiting since last year just to see what the band has up their sleeves! Not really, since Couch is out, so is your tune. Get over yourself girlfriend. No one in the band can guarantee a win or loss based on their attendance and activity. That repetion of GO GO GO gets a little old. I assume you'll be doing the Pink Panther once again? Anyways, I think y'all just sat next to Dennis one too many times.

You tell that to Rogers. I know "Go" stinks... but there's not a whole lot I can do about that. And Fight song... If I have to call that song one more time, I'm going to scream. However, we have rules, too... and we're forced to be repetitive... you got a problem with it, tell the director. As for revealing my identity... yeah, I'm sure you know more than I think... I bet you have a yearbook... oh no! No, I'm not going to tell you... but she and I believe the same thing, so don't worry about it. We do wear real uniforms- you'll see them Friday. Anyway, I wasn't harpin on the JCHS fans... so get over it... I was replying to the DB guy who said that their band was so much better than ours. It's not... I've been to the same competitions they have... and we usually score higher.

....stop....with...the...elispes

DB's band has more members than the Pride of the Southland band. To say that our band is in the same league as them is ludacris and obscene.

That is the last comment I give the unworthy topic of bands.

Whatever the scene in Jeff. County of Friday, DB has played in front of more people on many occasions. It won't be as packed as a regular DB home game, andf definitely won't be like a those semifinal games we've been to.

I beg to differ, you guys to not have 8000 people at a regular home game. You didnt have 5000 people at the playoff game between these two teams last year.

Welcome Cosmo,

To protect yourself from the Band Virus you will have to shave your eye brauws first, then hit your Ctrl button and shift, tab and backspace. Then Quaratine all files (fingernail files also) Do not go to the Volunteer thread. They are sleeping now (finally) and we should not wake them.

W

A

c

o

:D