Franklin County vs. Lincoln County

FairInMyFavor

Friday nights game between FC and LC promises to be exciting. The Rebels are continuing to work hard and can only benifit from their effort. Will they prevail against the Falcons? They have the talent, the coaching, and the determination but the factor that seems to be a dominating force this year is they are A TEAM. From the practice field to the playing field there is a unity between these guys and their goal is to PLAY HARD and to WIN. There's no "I" in Rebel Football Team and this gives them something extra at game time. They play with PRIDE and they play with HEART. As to who will win.....we'll see on Friday. Good Luck Rebs!

I will say LC will be to strong for FC...and LC's defense will shut down FC's offense..

most fans are not giving LC credit...This will be a blowout if the falcons come to play....too physical..

This was the game years ago but this LC team is different and much more talented!!!

Falcons by at least 3 touchdowns....sorry

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleedblue, Lincoln County's offense is pretty good, but how bout the defense? In just two games you gave up 54 points (Franklin 33 and Riverdale 21). If more of your games turn into track meets, are you sure you can outrun/outscore everyone else. Should be interesting games to watch. Good luck.

yeah lincoln county's offense is very good...AND so is there defense yeah they gave up 54 points to riverdale and franklin but you failed to mention that we shut out blackman 51 to nothing and the riverdale game should'nt have been 21...i'm sure most people have seen the pictures of the riverdale guy fumbling before he ever got to the endzone. (i think the pics were on the tennessean..i know it was in the elk valley times) and i think that we will shut out franklin co.