Goodpasture @ Lipscomb

FOOTGUY5

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to have to take the Cougars in this one. They are looking for a little pay back from last years playoff game. I look for the offense of the Cougars to control the Mustangs up front and Turner will not be stoppeed as normal. Turner is the top receiver in the state and is a head taller than all of the Mustang defense.

The Cougar defense has the quickness to control the line all night and give Lipscomb fits.

MY PREDICTION: DL- 13

GP-30

Guest 4th&goal

I'm no private school fan. However Coach McAdams is a class act and so are his kids. Both ends of the spectrum playing in this game. Lipscomb vs. the Dark Side.

Go Bisons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hope you beat them by 100000000000000000.

Finally, I am going to make my prediction. I think Lipscomb can & will score a lot of points tonight. Goodpasture also has the weapons to put up big numbers. I am interested to see who will try & slow down Turner. I hope Lipscomb studied the tape when Goodpasture played Ezell on how Ezell was successful in containing Turner. From what I understand Ezell did a great job of keeping Turner in check. I saw Goodpastures defense against CPA & I was not as impressed I as thought I would be. But, with all of that said, you still have to strap it on. It is Lipscomb-Goodpasture, you can throw the record books out of the window. it should be fun. I hope it is a clean, hard-hitting, hard-fought, injury-free game.

Well I am going with the Mustangs for obvious reasons. 35-17. Go Mustangs!!