DCA @ Ezell Harding

TheScout

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Wooden is a machine...thats all there is to it. The only thing that will stop DCA is when they play a real defense that packs 8 to 9 guys in the box. Then we can see the quarterback play and se if this team is for real. CPA may be the only test left keeping DCA from getting rings this year.

Appreciate the compliment there, bigfan, but the boys from Cloudland/SP might will have a say in how things turn out before you start measuring for rings. Good luck to DCA and we look forward to seeing you guys in October at your house.

robjim is right, Region 5 is so tough that we tend to assume that once you are the last one standing from this group it is a gentle sail home. I don't believe this is the case this year. Region 5 is defintely a tough region, however I think Cloudland, South Pitt, Boyd and USJ are genuine competitors.

I am still leaning toward South Pitt and will have a better view once they play Boyd. CPA is getting stronger by the week and if they beat Ezell in two weeks the DCA-CPA game will be a great game to watch. I expect USJ will be in the hunt once playoffs hit. As for Cloudland, we can never tell until the 4th week of the playoffs as we have no reference points with their schedule.

I would also never count out Ezell yet either, DCA won a convincing game but come playoffs, anything can happen.