clay county-v-RBS

biguns

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clay Co will win by as many as they want to. Bulldawg44, catch us if you can? if you are #44, you are definately not going to outrun anyone! Clay Co wins one game against a JV team and now they are world champs. You have always been pretty humble on here because you have gotten your butt handed to you, now you win one game and will win this friday and want to get cocky. I guess you get that from your coaches! Thats what happens when you schedule teams like Pickett. Great win for a first time head coach. Get on here and bragg about beating someone good, tell me that Dekalb, Friendship, Watertown, Gordonsville, can't catch you.

If my memory serves me correctly, two years ago on a soggy, soupy, and foggy night, RBS came into Celina and handed CHS a loss on an overtime PAT that barely crossed over the crossbar. I wouldn't count my bull pups before they are born Clay County. RBS has came to your house and taken a win on ELA's watch and they might just do the same Friday night. So the moral of the story is.....anything is possible.

I've been sittin here readin all these posts, and it really made me wanna say something. I go to Clay County High School, and I have pride in my team. As everyone allready knows, we ain't had much good wins in the past couple of years. But I've been 'round most of these guys as far back as i can remember, and if there is one thing i have learned about these boys, is that they can do anything they set their minds to. So what if we won against a JV team. I'm purty sure that instead of all tha players feelin really cocky, they are just really happy that they won. They are gettin better everytime they play, and it's obvious to everyone. I see these guys every day, and i'm purty close friends to just about everyone of them. I know that they aren't cocky, they was just proud that they won. Monday at school, i had to do a report with 2 of tha players (#18 and 51) and we was sittin at tha computer and they was tellin me how psyched they was for this friday night. Our homecoming is this week. We lost last year, and since this year we have a new coach and a high-spirited team, tha players are gonna try their hardest. Even when we do play a team that hasn't had a lot of practice, we still try our hardest. Matt Kirk, a sophomore (# 49 Full Back and Line Backer) has one of tha biggest hearts i know. He couldn't play last year because he got hurt. He has always made tha team feel better on bad days or nights, and i've heard him talk about how he has such high hopes for tha team. We're not cocky people and we don't rub it in when we win. We're just proud of ourselves for tryin so hard all this time and we can't wait to put it out on tha field. Now that is true spirit for football.