Lawrence County and Spring Hill

LCHS_LB1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that a whole lot of teams in the state would be 0-3 if they had Spring Hills' schedule, thats something that I'm sure will be told to the Wildcats during the week. Lawrence Countys' confidence (which hit a bump in the Penalty Bowl with White Co.) looked to be back on track with the win over Loretto. That, along with Spring Hills hunger for a win should make for a good game.

Monday prediction from a Wildcat fan???.........Lawrence Co. by 10

spring hill has a good team, they have a big 6'4 reciever and a very fast running back so it isnt gonna be a walk in the park for the cats friday unless they come out really wantin to kick some tail. my prediction says

law co.      28

spring hill  17

i agree with you on that.. but im not so sure about the score. We at lawrence county definately have a better team this year. but spring hill is not gonna be a "walk in the park". because to us they are still the spring hill that beat us last year, and on top of that they chose us for their homecoming game becuase they think that there is none worse on their schedule. so therefore i KNOW that we are gonna go up there ready to kick some tail and that we are going to bring everything we've got just to show them that we are not the same team they beat last year. But good luck to spring hill in the game and the rest of the season.. because they are gonna need it

GO WILDCATS! #40