JCHS player trouble

mc15gc

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I hear, Coach Meadows is supposed to find out today if the suspensions will be lifted. And like I mentioned in another thread, if Houston's suspension is not lifted, he could be sitting out for a while because of an ejection from the state wrestling tournament last year.

The TSSAA doesn't take these things lightly, so I don't expect to see the suspension of Houston overturned because the tape is inconclusive on just what he actually did.

As for Carson, I believe his suspension will be reversed because he was nowhere near the altercation in question. But then again, the TSSAA has been known to do much stranger things.

I'll post something on here about this when I find out later today exactly what will happen.

FBEmeritus -- After Jeff intercepted M-west last pass there were 11 seconds to play. JC did the typical quarterback knee to the ground on the first play to run out the clock. M-West had no timeouts left so that was the end of the game. Once Clement downed the ball he ran out of action as a quarterback does on that type of play. Number 98 from M-West kept moving in toward Clement and Houston blocked him with his arms extended just to mover 98 away from him. According to those who saw the film, 98 then chopped down on Houston's arms to get him out of the way and the line judge threw a flag for a personal foul on 98. Aaron Carson was not even involved. The back judge came up and threw a flag and threw out Houston and Carson saying they threw punches.