refs vs. barrel boy football challenge

centralbarrelboy945

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you we are creative we are not boring. we dont put on a "ref" shirt and yell we actually put effort into what we do.

i'm sure stealing and spray painting was quite difficult...you guys didn't put effort into it, that's not what i said. I said it was creative. Also: the refs were the first and ORIGINAL spirit section (with exception to perhaps the McCallie Spirituals who arrive at roughly the same time). When did you guys start? a week and a half ago?

Edited by OldSkoolBalla

The REFS are basically the Milli-Vanilli of student cheering sections. The McCallie S.P.I.R.I.T.U.A.L.S. have been doing what they do since the 1960's, and to be blunt, nobody does it better. At least the REFS counterparts at Baylor admit the debt they owe to Chattanooga's original School Spirit organization- the McCallie S.P.I.R.I.T.U.A.L.S.

Pento, the Spirtuals are the Rolling Stones of Cheering sections... Old and Lame (and like mick jagger, abiguously gay) but they just won't hang it up... Everyone knows you guys are good but but the fact that you refuse to give up some props to a really good new cheering section(who you more than likely haven't come to see in person) shows how insecure yall are in your position as the best spirit section in chattanooga and more than likely the state... if you don't realise that Ooltewah has something special in the Refs then your just being ignorant