refs vs. barrel boy football challenge

centralbarrelboy945

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the REFS are a much better spirit section than the barrel boys. I will admit that the barrels were creative, but so are ref shirts. But I was not impressed by the barrel boys at all...yall were loud for like the 1st quarter then after that yall really died down, even when yall were winning! The REFS were on there feet screaming and making noise till the very end of the game!

The REFS are basically the Milli-Vanilli of student cheering sections. The McCallie S.P.I.R.I.T.U.A.L.S. have been doing what they do since the 1960's, and to be blunt, nobody does it better. At least the REFS counterparts at Baylor admit the debt they owe to Chattanooga's original School Spirit organization- the McCallie S.P.I.R.I.T.U.A.L.S.

Hey buddy. Did you copy and paste that from another thread? It looks awful framiliar...

I know Oldskool, ive seen old skool, and he is not hot, he is Hott with 2 Tee's... and yes the mccallie people don't know how o be original all they do at this point is copy exactly what previous spirituals did and at this point they have nothing original left to the point where they are reusing insults over and again... sad really...

To the person who accused me of copying from another thread:

Yes, it does look awful familiar to a post on another thread. Because when I posted it on the other thread, and then saw a similar discussion going here, I posted it again. Check the name on the post before you comment next time.

ok for one yes we do have athletes thank ya. 2.blake nichols can and will lay a lick on somebody along with myself. scotty might not be that big but he aint scared and he aint no push over.those aint the ones you really have to worry about. so have yall a place to play this game yet? oh and flip the ref shirts are not creative sweetheart.