Tullahoma Lady Cats

THSMGR

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason lefty005 hates Tullahoma is because the coach from there BANNED him from reffing there and also reported him to TSSAA for writing crap on here about him so he changed his name to lefty from Keith Hamilton. He can hate Richie all he wants but there is only one thing that deep inside he knows for sure, Richie is a way better coach that he is and he can never beat Tullahoma ever!!!!

Look idiot, you will never be like Coach C, you are not even 5% as knowledgeable as he is, you can coach select because you get good players but in high school you are just sucky as heck, live with it and shut up and go to work, you are using company e-mail for other than business purposes, loser!!!!

Taco, I can see your good education has been put to good use. You were wrong in your accusation and got caught in it. You would not talk so brave if you were to put your real name on your post. Pretty low class and down right cowardly to come on here calling names while you hide behind a fake name. Are you a big enough boy to back up those words or just another spoiled brat that seems to grow on trees in Smyrna!

Edited by KeithHamilton

Well little Keith Hamilton, you are the MAN since you want to meet me and beat me up but your scrawny *** could not touch anyone, you can run but you can not hide, when I see you sometime we can talk man to man or man to woman whatever you prefer to be at that time. Until then play with your toy at work and don't ever talk about Tullahoma again, little man.

Yes, I grew up playing soccer in Texas and when we moved back to Tennessee they did not have a soccer team in Germantown so I and a bunch of other guys from High School got together to play pick up soccer on our High School's football field. However, that does not have anything to do with this post. I was staying out of this discussion and minding my own business until you jumped in and started slamming me. I would have hoped you would have had enough integrity to retract your false statement you made about me. I am an old time soccer fan of Kyle Rote when he played at Sewanee and Roddy Marsh when I lived in Florida back in the 70's and followed the Tampa Bay Rowdies.

I would retract any statement that is false but unfortunately I have not made any false statements about you. You played pick up soccer that does not make you a soccer player, you are considered as a intramural soccer player and that is all, you never played in college or anything close to it, you are nothing but a disgrace to the game of soccer for poor sportsmanship by statements that you have made previously about Tullahoma and Richie, later!!!

Taco, you're the MAN. Not! It is unfortunate that Smyrna gets the bad rap and reputation they do because of punks like you. I know quite a few of the folks and kids and Smyrna and they are good people. It is shame that you are being fed a bunch of garbage and stirring up the hateful rhetoric. You all lost a game last year in Warren County and you all won the game against Warren County at your place. So, get over it. Yes, I know that you are not from Tullahoma and don't give a rats rear end about Tullahoma so stop the pretending. You're just looking for a chance to slander me and Warren County.