Tullahoma Lady Cats

THSMGR

Not even close idiot, I have nothing against Warren County, I actually like the people from there, I HATE you because you are dumb and you spend all your time talking trash about anyone you feel like. Foe example you talked trash about Tullahoma's coach, you talked trash about your fellow officials and you talked trash about the Smyrna coach, you think you know soccer because you have passed an open book test as an ref and because you can read the TSSAA rule book and quote from it, well get a life you know nothing about soccer and you will never will by the way Warren County did not beat us last year or the year before, I play for the boys team...stupid!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Telling lies? What are you talking about? You must be an idiot, oops you are I forget all the time Keithster. You are sitting there talking trash with a high school kid and the funny thing is you are a COACH and you are more immature than me a teenager, how hilarious, it does not take a lot to ###### you off does it? Get a life loser.

Keith,

You can't help it. Everyone that creates a new name wants to be you. As for Tullahoma whew I can't stand them but just because they beat my team all the time. If I ever could have picked up a win against them I'd love them. To get back to soccer Blackman is a good team they could give Tullahoma or Coffee Co. a good game. Also Coach Arman is good tactically at Riverdale and for one game for all the marbles in Region 4 his team could come into play. I still stand by an earlier statement on Cookeville-I think they talent wise can compete with any team as judged by their 5-4 loss to Tullahoma . Anyway Personal attacks just get you in trouble -I made the mistake of making one here one time-bad on me

I agree with you oldschool02, your coaches are both great and they will be able to field a great boys team. His record speaks for itself in Tullahoma, I personally compare it to one of the top 5 teams in the state of TN. I wish someone keeps track of Chadwick's accomplishments. Keep up the great work!