Riverside vs. Camden

jason31

It should be a good one. I really don't have a feel for who will win, but I think it'll be close either way. Riverside does have the benefit of playing a tougher schedule to this point than Camden has. That may be a factor as the Panthers may be better prepared. Not to mention the fact that they hung with a good McNairy team, score-wise anyway.

Having seen Riverside, I know they are a physical team with good size up front. I think they'd be well-served by getting Hunter Smith more touches. Carroll is a good back, but I was very impressed with Smith's ability.

the great thing about smith is he is only a sophmore and carroll is only a junior. i think riverside could have beat mcnairy but the special teams for riverside just wasnt clicking. there was a punt for only 6 yards on riversides 1 yard line. riversides special teams is what killed them in that game but its in the past

Going to go with Riverside. Although Camden is much improved, I still think Coach Ward needs another year with this team. Riverside has played tough teams respectable, beating Lexington, and hung in there with Chester Co. and McNairy. They have alot of "if this or that didnt happen" type situations in thier losses. If they can fix thier own mistakes this team is tough for anyone.

Riverside 21-7.

Well boys, we're going to have to cook some extra possums, cause when our Camden-Riverside game is over, there's going to be a bunch of hungry, tired, rednecks, on both sides of the field. Lions 28-Panthers 21 in a tremendous 3rd place in the region battle. (A game that sorta resembles a National Convention of Ducks Unlimited).