Tennessee Classic

dd4vols

My daughter from Oak Ridge is running in the cross country meet this saturday, called the Tennessee Classic. She does not know how to give me directions or exact location. She thinks she heard Coach mention Steeplechase, but she is not for sure. I will be coming from West Tennessee, probably up I-40. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steeplechase is on the southwest side of Nashville

Coming from west TN on I-40:

Exit 199 - Old Hickory Blvd

Turn right and go a few miles , crossing over US 70 and proceeding to US 100. Turn left at this intersection. See a big park on the right, then turn right onto Old Hickory Blvd. Steeplechase will be a mile or 2 on the left.

Hope this helps. Good luck to your daughter.

Tom Murrel from Tennessee High should be the first to have results if they are to be had. The person who circulated results for years and via the internet as of late, retired from his connection with the Tennessee Classic. So, if the results are to be had they can be found on Tom's site. He has the new state rankings up also.

The only girls results I can remember:

Unofficially, Brentwood High School defeated Harpeth Hall (who was nationally ranked I believe)

Cleveland's girls were 21st

McMinn's girls were 22nd

Brentwood High girl won the race