THE BEAST OF THE BIG EAST

WaCoJaCo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to take away from DB but on Friday night if you didnt have Lamon Williams, Duran Ferguson, Chase Flannery, the starting defensive and offensive lines, and the band then my boys coulda give you a run for your money. :)

Just messin. Great game by both teams. I said all Ill say in the other thread go read it if you would like to feast on my wisdom. See you cats in the playoffs.

Lawyer, I will be interested to hear about Jeff Co games with Science Hill and Bearden. You guys have an offense that is hard to stop and is fun to watch. I think your defense is solid as well.

As will I. My prediction is the boys step it up for these teams. The games I am worried about are the ones we should win. A team could jump up and bite us like Sevier CO someone like that. I dont think an upset will happen to us but in my eyes Science Hill and Bearden will be W's in the Jeff Co column.

I just dont see anyone beating DB till playoffs and then, as is customary, the Indians will indeed fall.

That would be just about the entire team. 

THAT my friend is the point! <_<

Lawyer I think if the Indians win over Oak Ridge or Jrff Co in the playoffs, they may go all the way. I think they have the ability! Can they keep it all together for 15 games? Their offense is impossible to stop if they are on. Next year, on paper, DB should be even stronger.

i think so too Bud. Alot of people underestimated them. People even thought they would lose to Sullivan North. This season is different. The feeling is hard to explain, but you can look at them and know this is the year they go all the way.

Edited by buc99

Lawyer I think if the Indians win over Oak Ridge or Jrff Co in the playoffs, they may go all the way. I think they have the ability! Can they keep it all together for 15 games? Their offense is impossible to stop if they are on. Next year, on paper, DB should be even stronger.

That is right. If Williams and Ferguson cant win a state title next year after improving from the level I seen with my own two eyes friday then something is seriously wrong.

From watching the 5a championship game last year I think that DB winning a state championship in the next two years is a sure bet. Hopefully this year isnt your lucky year and we can squeek by and get a ring while we still can. <_<

Here are some good quotes to read from some previous post.

North will beat the carp out of DB. All their preperation to win wasted after DB goes in over confident and gets killed......FSU9 (a Sevier Co. fan)

These Dumb hillbilly DB fans think they can field a team that is the schools worst in 20 years and win on the power of suggestion......JPatts5

Make no mistake about it- Their reign in region 1 is over.....JPatts5

Jeff. Co. 50-DB 7 That is how good Jeff. Co. is this yr.......Dan1960

All you Indians beware because when you step into Death Valley you ain't coming out with a win......TOGOOD

As for as DB football games...Sorry they are lame, I never really knew what football was until I started going to Gate City ballgames....GC1MEOVER

After watching Jeff. Co. dismantle Rhea Co., Im even more convinced Jeff. will distroy DB........JPatts5

DB has nothing, period.......JPatts5

Jeff. Co. 35 DB 21.....DBHater

After Oak Ridge & Jeff. Co. spanks the mighty tribe the real DB will be exposed.....JPatts5

Oak Ridge 35 DB 21.....Jeff. Co. 41 DB 13....JPatts5

They will be destroyed this week.....JPatts5

If Scooter & Carson plays, Jeff. wins with ease......JPatts5

(my favorite) I hate DB with a intense, almost evil passion. Do you understand that wacojaco. I hate DB with my soul.......JPatts5

If Scooter plays, how much money do you want to put on it? I'll take Jeff. for $100....... JPatts5

If Scooter and Carson play then Coach Meadows and the Patts will roll....RWoodTigersin02

DB fans you better hope Scooter can't play Fri. Its the only chance you get to beat us up at our place.....2GOOD4U

We didn't lose anybody but a couple of o linemen. DB didn't do anything but get worse. So by my calculations JCHS is better than DB......LawyerMilloy

I must be Mistaken, but Lamon does not impress me. I have been watching film all week, and he seems slow and very predictable.....JCPatriots

Oh by the way, Lamon will have three on him all night, so you better find another target. Jeff Co. 36 DB 14....JCPatroits

brought to you by....WaCo <_< JaCo