William Blount vs Maryville

REBELRON

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey boyz!

Now you know I couldn't afford a "Hummer" but I do like the sound of that! Starz really likes the sound of it!

If I got a "Hummer" I would have to sell the "Land Rover", BMW, and Mercedes to pay for it!

You could give a Susie discount ;) if you know what I mean!

I mean after all I have done for the Maryville program...what is one little "Hummer" to a program like that.

Come to think about it...I think that is how the Maryville dynasty got started...Susie and one little "Hummer!"

From there it was just down hill. Word got out and everybody wanted one! Kinda like it is now! Ted Wilson is still smiling for the things Susie did for the Red and Black!

Love you boyz!

;)

One word for the Maryville haters on Coach T.........YAWN

The jealousy and resentment got old two years ago guys. It's REALLY tiresome now. Just stick to the football talk.

I remind you yet again - no Maryville fan ever said we were unbeatable; no Maryville fan has referred to the Rebels as a "dynasty" in the negative sense (as in, "we are so much better than you"). The day will come when we will lose, and it might be this week (hopefully not, but it could). And when that day comes, Maryville fans will still be proud and still be classier than the consistent smack talkers that show up on every Maryville thread. Give it a rest already.

One word for the Maryville haters on Coach T.........YAWN

The jealousy and resentment got old two years ago guys. It's REALLY tiresome now. Just stick to the football talk.

I remind you yet again - no Maryville fan ever said we were unbeatable; no Maryville fan has referred to the Rebels as a "dynasty" in the negative sense (as in, "we are so much better than you"). The day will come when we will lose, and it might be this week (hopefully not, but it could). And when that day comes, Maryville fans will still be proud and still be classier than the consistent smack talkers that show up on every Maryville thread. Give it a rest already.

Great post. I could not have said that better.

Going back to my prior comment about Jason Phillips:

Yes I am joking about that. Jason used to be one of my good friends from back when we were playing together in high school.

I know coaching takes people to weird places. Just look at one of our coaches - Coach White - who used to be a WB quarterback!

Just wished it hadn't been a mere 3 1/2 years since Jason graduated from MHS! I mean, I'm sure Coach Quarles has come up with plenty of new tricks since then, but Jason certainly can tell WB a whole lot of our tendencies and plays. Ah, well.

Just as long as there's no option.

P.S. sanchezdirty - Maryville fan or not, really, who cares about what you think on here? You've shown yourself as nothing but an insulting buffon. Some of your remarks have me personally disgusted and hoping that you are banned. If you are serious about conversing about high school football, quit it and leave the trash-talking to somebody else who knows how to do it better.

DO THE WINNERS GET THE COVETED BLOUNT COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP RING?

GO GOVS

No rings BM just bragging rights. Our players have several different styles of rings over the past few years though. if your fountain city boys ever want to know what one actually looks like just let us know.

Philster (pick up a dictionary you idiot) and the rest of you Buffoons....

1) If the shoe fits wear it! In regards to the "sheep" label. :P

2) I follow NO team, just High School Football. :D

3) I would wager that I know enough about football, more than what you may see on a Friday night. B)

4) If you see my name on a thread or post, SKIP IT. B)

5) Did the Maryville J.V. or Freshman play West?