Warren co. in national news again

pioneerfootballer

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Emotionally scarred???? And this kid played football?

The problem with rednecks is they are always trying to figure out some way to get rich without doing all of the things that it takes to get rich. This woman thinks that she can pimp out her son's unfortunate ability not to duck and use it to hit the "Redneck Lottery" at the cost of the Warren County taxpayers.

The coach made a mistake. That much is not debatable. However, he had no malicious intent, he payed his dues, and last year the kid was quoted as saying that he was over it and just wanted to play football. A year later this piece of trash wants to profit off of an unfortunate accident. I know what would of happened to this punk when I was in school. Shame that kids today are so soft.

1) If your son is hurt on the field, a trainer or doctor tries to fix them up. Parenst know that and that is why they sign forms giving permission to treat.

2)Remember, the coach had a job to do...coach the second half.

3)I don't know what kind of kid the boy is or what kind of man the coach is.

1) Glad you cleared that one up. Thanks.

2) NOT. Try this: Immediately send for his mother and/or father, tell them exactly what happened, and then go to the Emergency Room with the family (they'd probably insist he coach the second half, but would very much appreciate it if he'd drop by the hospital IMMEDIATELY after the game.

3) The kid is a kid. He's not calling the shots here, and he's probably a bit embarrassed by the whole episode. But having someone refer to him as a punk, implying that they'd like to inflict even greater harm to him is not only heartless, but provocative. His mother is of little consequence here; and calling her a "piece of trash" falls well short of compassion, and certainly won't save the county any money. ***Karl Childers, you should know better, and let's just leave it at that. In fact coacht or one of the moderators might see fit to do you a favor and delete your tasteless remarks.***

I'll bet Coach Tidwell's a Christian man who loves his community, family and football team; and I don't think he should be fired.

Did I read somewhere that he has children of his own? If so, the courts need not bother, because he and his family have already suffered more than enough because of this unfortunate calamity.