which 1a teams will make playoffs

scruggsly77

Friday night is going to shed more light on who is in First or second spots, this will mean a lot when it comes to the playoffs as far as who you play.

Greenback and Midway will be battling for the first place spot in Region 2, and Boyd Buch and South Pitt will be going for who is in first. One of these two will be going to the Quarter finals. The winner of the Greenback and Midway game will eventually have to meet up with Cloudland to see who will play the Boyd or S. Pitt. winner.

So these two games are going to be key to see who gets to go to the Clinic bowl to play one of the "Alphabet teams".

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although the teams in east tennessee are undefeated, they usually do not have any real big competition until the playoffs and they are not prepared because they have not played anyone with real good talent. I expect someone from region 5 to take it all again. I would look for DCA or Ezell to take it this year. Even though DCA beat Ezell, Ezell played their worst game I have ever seen them play since I have been watching them play for the last three years. I am not taking anything away from DCA because they are a good football team, buit I think next time these to teams meet it will be a lot closer game if Ezell plays the way I know they can.

It's funny to me how there are so many great teams from east TN. When is the last time a team from that part of the state won a championship? Until you can play a balanced game you are not going to beat the teams from middle TN in the playoffs. Three yards and a cloud of dust isn't going to get it.

DCA-until someone beats them in the playoffs, will win it all. Chris Wooden is a man playing among boys. The road to the state championship runs through him and that offensive line he runs behind.

I couldn't agree more but DON'T count out the Regoin 7 1A boys yet!