Perry County / West Carrol

Hey Timmyboy,

Guess who I am.... I was the greatest player to ever come through PC.

I was recruited by 17 D1 schools but didn't have the grades.

I will be a coach soon and am gonna beat everyone.

I am still the best football player in PC

I will kill the high school kids in the alumni game.

I stay on coacht way to much.

I am very immature and argue with everyone.

I know not one person likes me in PC, or on Coacht.

I am probably still dating a high school girl.

I never have grown up and still think I'm in high school.

I am probably gonna get fired when my boss here at

Save-A-Lot catches me on his computer.

I never will amount to anything........

Figured it out yet therealtimbon ????

Ding Ding....It is You!!!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad someone finally told ol' Timmy how everyone on here feels. Just in case the post by Memorialpark doesn't sink in, Timmy needs to realize that this category of posting is about players and the game of football. If he is so worked up about alumni games or past players, he needs to get on "Where are they now". It should help him re-live some of his old glory days at PC! :)

Hey Timmyboy,

Guess who I am.... I was the greatest player to ever come through PC.

I was recruited by 17 D1 schools but didn't have the grades.

I will be a coach soon and am gonna beat everyone.

I am still the best football player in PC

I will kill the high school kids in the alumni game.

I stay on coacht way to much.

I am very immature and argue with everyone.

I know not one person likes me in PC, or on Coacht.

I am probably still dating a high school girl.

I never have grown up and still think I'm in high school.

I am probably gonna get fired when my boss here at

Save-A-Lot catches me on his computer.

I never will amount to anything........

Figured it out yet therealtimbon ????

Ding Ding....It is You!!!!!

that is the funniest thing i have ever read on here.lol

er errrerrr errr er rereer . you having trouble finding those keys there timbob.

no doubt you still live at home so get you mom to help.

If i get kicked off I will get a new screen name......lol

Well, I see the King of Answering His Own Posts has returned.

First of all, it's not "if", it's "when". Second of all, your posts have a rhythm and tone that anyone who has read your musings will notice, and then that screen name will be blocked. Finally, if you remain persistant, your computer will be blocked. And if you have logged on at different locations, the log file will be able to tell where, and those computers will be blocked.

Otherwise, have a nice day.

Once again a football post has been ruined by people thinking they know more than they do. Timbob doesnt really talk much sports on here and everybody in the surrounding counties logs on and decides to tell us how much better they are than perry co. GUESS WHAT... This is 1A football VERY VERY few of you are division 1 material. I went to a linebacking camp in Chatanooga and competed with several hundred others and finished 3rd in an obstical course. I was told i was strong enough and had the size that i could play D-1, IF I GOT DOWN TO A 4.5. Im one of the most athletic people around here and nobody in 1-A is going to be recruited by more than 5 major colleges. Stats dont mean anything if you dont win and get reconized. J.P. Shelly holds records for passing (hes 1-A) he goes to MTSU.

No one arround here even gets all-state unless your one of those freaks form Collinwood and I'm not talking about this years team, but they win they get reconized and they are recruited. I dont have to go on and on about this but I think some of you are a little unaware of the magnitude of division 1 athletics and its players. So stop lying about your fake scholarships.

BACK TO THE SUBJECT!

Perry County by 2 TDs.

P.S. Shannon Rainey was the best skill player ever to come out of P.C. and he went to Cumberland College not exactly D-1 but more than anyone else from P.C. ever did.