Jasper @ Whitwell

Bill#49

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to take the time and say congrats to Paul Tidwell from Whitwell I was just looking at a one of the pay service recruiting sites and it says Paul got his first Scholorship offer from UTC. It shows at least that the new UTC coach is serious at recruiting local players! It says Louisville, Tennessee, Marshall, Vanderbilt, and UTC are his favorites and that he would make commitement quickly if offered by UT, Louisville or Marshall! Good Luck to Paul!

Good luck Mr. Tidwell. I watched you in the jamboree and you are one heck of a player. You deserve all the honors you will reap this year. I believe you folks at WHS are going to win the big showdown with Jasper. The main reason being Coach Green will hook the wagon to your big b-hind (no pun intended) and let the horses run. Jasper has absolutely no answer for you big man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again good luck the rest of the season and in your future years at the college of your choice!!!!!!!!!!!

I know these Marion boys ,and all the critics can say what they want. The warriors have come a long way and they are not about to quit. Whitwell has nothing to combat the will to win. I just wnat everyone to know the kind of never say die heart Marion has in its fans and players. All the game will be brought to the table so if you want to see the warriors on there A game come out Friday and see why they are MARION COUNTY. Here kitty kitty!!

Rowdy, be careful what you ask for. The only problem is, you found out the kitty was a Tiger. Great game to watch. Both teams played great defense and Whitwell seemed to win field advantage. MC can still make the playoffs and have a good season. The Tigers, I believe, have already qualified and we will see how they do with a very tough second half schedule. No easy-ones for both team although MC may have the eaier road with Bledsoe and Telico still to come. Good luck to both.

Congrats to Whitwell High School and Coach Green's mighty Tigers. Preparing during the off-season certainly pays off. A personal congrats to Coach Collins and his family. Tidwell, I am looking for big things to come from you. Wish I could have been there for the dance on the W and the fireworks. Continue the success.

Go Tigers!

Coach Chaykowsky and family.