Jasper @ Whitwell

Bill#49

BMO, YOUR FANS WERE NOT DANCING THEY WERE SPITTING ON THE W. One of the chirleeders for Jasper was in Bubba Austins face mouthing off. Your fans that came on to the field were classless. I would like to see if Whitwell remembers these acts, and would like to see what are they going to do about it. I say this to Steven Austin and Tidwell, it's time to shut some people up. TURN THE DOG LOOSE!

And how much class would have Whitwell showed if they had won such a close game as it was 2 years ago. Both sides have fans that don't reflect the true sportmanship we agree should be showed. Fans from Whitwell, as well as Marion County, should be positive examples for the young men playing a game. They are representing their families, schools, and friends in a positive atmosphere and showing sportmanship on the playing field. Hopefully, the people in the stands can show the same class in the stands.

for the score

Whitwell - 0

Marion County - 0

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know these Marion boys ,and all the critics can say what they want. The warriors have come a long way and they are not about to quit. Whitwell has nothing to combat the will to win. I just wnat everyone to know the kind of never say die heart Marion has in its fans and players. All the game will be brought to the table so if you want to see the warriors on there A game come out Friday and see why they are MARION COUNTY. Here kitty kitty!!

Drew I am with you, You have the better coach and equal athletes. I saw you last week you guys put up a heck of a fight, but were out matched. You know as well as I do Boyd would beat MC by 40 and you guys well get them by 14. Go Whitwell, like I said I am always behind you guys as long as it isn't agingst my brother. So the SVC what we are all about.

I will say good luck to Marion County I don't know where all this better coach stuff is coming from b/c Coach Taylor is doing a heck of a job with the talent at MCHS this year. 2-2 with 2 region wins over Polk and Sequathcie. the 2 loss were to Page(good AAA team) and Tyner( need I say more). Coach Greene is an excellent Coach and will have his team ready to play but so will Coach Taylor. I expect a hard fought game between two bitter rivals It doesn't get any better Marion So. Pitt and Marion vs Whitwell InterCounty games wher each team leaves it all on the field. I believe those boys in Jasper will not quit and Marion continues the winning streak.

Whitwell is the most over-rated team in the Sequatchie Valley. I mean come on, they only beat Bledsoe by 8! And everyone wants to talk about how Whitwell didn't do bad against Boyd Buchanan last week. Well maybe that's because Boyd put in some 2nd and 3rd stringers. Whitwell is a good team but they are over-rated. Everyone is judging them by their record. But no one wants to look at the quality of the teams they have played. Boyd is the only good team out of those they have played. Everyone says how bad Whitwell wants this game but they have no idea how bad our boys want it. The way people talk about Whitwell being good just makes the Marion boys want to win more. Look out Whitwell cause the Warriors are gonna take ya'll down!!

I will say good luck to Marion County I don't know where all this better coach stuff is coming from b/c Coach Taylor is doing a heck of a job with the talent at MCHS this year. 2-2 with 2 region wins over Polk and Sequathcie. the 2 loss were to Page(good AAA team) and Tyner( need I say more). Coach Greene is an excellent Coach and will have his team ready to play but so will Coach Taylor. I expect a hard fought game between two bitter rivals It doesn't get any better Marion So. Pitt and Marion vs Whitwell InterCounty games wher each team leaves it all on the field. I believe those boys in Jasper will not quit and Marion continues the winning streak.

Thanks WarDawg. You are absolutely correct in saying both coaches have done a tremendous job with their respected teams. Coach Taylor doesn't get the credit he deserves in and around the town of Jasper. He is a tremendous coach and gets as much out of the boys as anyone. Coach Green is the same way. Before he took over at Whitwell in 2000, they were a laughing stock. Remember the 0-23 streak? No one ever prepared for Tigers but they better prepare well in 2003. You can throw the records out the window when these two teams play. Both teams have great respect for the other and both will play hard for 48 minutes. The last two years the outcome came down to the last few minutes of the game. This year will be no different. If you want to see a great game be in Whitwell Friday night. :)

Well whitwell may be overrated but so is Jasper, I mean they played Polk County last week and they arent the best team in the world , and then sequatchie which arent baad but they got cheated we heard down hear, so i guess we'll find out tommorrow who is the better team between the two, again I say whitwell takes it all the way.