Kingsport

Squeaks125

Oneida is in it as well, and while no one is expecting them to do much at this level, they will "turn a few heads" with their play. Hendersonville and Farragut are obviously the class of the field and it should be a great game on Sunday with those two. Try to give us a report on this site as the tourney unfolds, K? :blink:

Kazam...I have to agree with u 100%! With Oneida only being a 1A school, playing in this tourny, not alot of people are goin to give them alot of respect. They may not get far but they WILL impress everyone. And the game sunday will be the one of the highlights from the tourny and i will try my best to get the scores and such posted......

Edited by Squeaks125

Well, about Smyrna.....They didn't do as well as i thought they would! I figured they would put up a fight. But considering they lost to farragut in a shut out...0-8 i think was the final score, and then the shocker today when they tied with Anderson Co. and then they were exposed to play Oneida today at 3:00 and i haven't heard how that has turned out yet.....tryin my best....i'll have more news for you soon though

Edited by Squeaks125

Smyrna is down right HORRIFIC!!!! The can not play with any good teams at all, their coach got thrown out of the game I heard up there in Kingsport and he left the girls and drove home alone. He needs to get fired since he can not coach this sport, he could be a football coach since he is so crazy or something. They lost 3 out of the 4 games up there. There are some good coaches out there that can take over the program and take them to state something that HE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DO !!!!!!!!