Who Got Game?

OldSkoolBalla

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a lot like baseball. Many people think it's a game where there are large chunks of time where nothing happens when in fact the game is being played continually. Most courses are not fan conducive, unfortunately, but if you can cut the course and watch the race it's great. There are no cheerleading squads that can run along with runners, trust me. No members of other sports in your school can do what the cc team does.

Anyway, if you like the notion of, "I bet I can outrun you" then multiply that by seven and make those seven members of your student body and you have one heckuva sport. CC and track are the ONLY sports.

Hope you can come watch.

I've never been to a meet either. It seems like it would be pretty boring. Teams should make it like that Nike(I think its Nike) commercial where the runners have a whole squad of cheerleaders running with them cheering them on

I agree, that would be "pimp" as they sometimes say in the ghetto. I want to see some runners throw some bo's...(elbows fo' all you craka's). It'd be fun to go and just yell at...quite humorous, dawg.

dude, i play football and soccer. I know about scars and blood. I will not discount the fact that CC is a tough sport. I know a girl that is running right now for Ooltewah with a stress fracture in her fibula. Stupid if you ask me...but anyway. As a matter of fact, she ran 14 miles the other day...and that was an off day (for the team). So buddy, you're preaching to the choir. Go pluck the log out of your own before you try to remove the spec from your neighbors...