Who will win regoin 7 3A?

jeremiah55

If there is a tie at the top of the region standings, then overall record will be used. If Covington beats Ripley and then the 3 top teams (Covington, Ripley, Obion Co) win the rest of their games, final records will be:

Ripley 9-1 (5-1)

Covington 8-2 (5-1)

Obion Co 8-2 (5-1)

Then Covington and Obion Co would be tied for 2nd. Obion County won the head-to-head matchup, so the final standings would be

1st Ripley,

2nd Obion Co,

3rd Covington.

If Ripley beats Covington, and then everyone wins out, it would be:

1st Ripley 10-0 (6-0)

2nd Obion Co 8-2 (5-1)

3rd Covington 7-3 (4-2)

Should any of the three lose any other games, then this would be shaken up.

Edited by PowerSet

Regardless of if you beat yourself or not you still LOST!!!!!!!!You came in cocky from the get go thinking you were gonna roll and you got taught a lesson.My advice to you is learn from it and keep that mouth shut b/c your era of invincibility is over.People won't be near as intimidated as before.Oh yeah,one more thing,get yourself a dictionary and learn how to spell.

hey man i dont know who kma is but dang shut up, im from covington too and i played there 2 years ago and we didnt talk as much crap as you are tryin too. Covington aint as good as they have been the last couple of years but they have to get better each week. They have to bring their A-game from here on out. Can they make the Playoffs? I really think they can, but they have to approach every game with a differrent kind of focus and attitude than they have the last few games. Go Chargers and #15!