middle school football

s3softball

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the fake punts, the WC coaches didn't want to let #4 have the ball in the open field (he is a freaking stud). On the first one they ran an option and came up about half a yard short. On the second one, they saw something they thought they could take advantage of, but Blackman had it covered and shut it down. Even though it was 4th and about 20, WC thought even if they couldn't get a first down, if they could get 10-15 yds on a fake, that was better than kicking it to #4.

Who else has Warren County Middle School played? In addition to the teams listed above, they beat Blackman Middle School last night 20-16. I would think a Murfreesboro team should be considered competition. They were out-sized and out-numbered, but they held in there and won! Someone needs to give them some respect for their hard work.

Who else has Warren County Middle School played? In addition to the teams listed above, they beat Blackman Middle School last night 20-16. I would think a Murfreesboro team should be considered competition. They were out-sized and out-numbered, but they held in there and won! Someone needs to give them some respect for their hard work.

Footballfan!, welcome to the CoachT.com discussion boards. General rule of thumb is to read the entire thread before posting. If you will look back I gave Warren Co there props for their win last night. Again, welcome to CoachT !