middle school football

s3softball

IDunk2, Burks Middle School is a solid single a middle school team. Warren County was bigger and stronger, but the score in that game was 29 to 14. Burks has a 4 and 2 record and over the past 3 seasons Burks has a combined record of 18 and 5. Also, Warren County didn't call to schedule us we called to schedule them. We are trying to play tougher competiton in hopes that it will make our kids tougher and better for highschool. Warren County also beat a good Cookeville middle school team. They have a good group of kids.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CoachH, I meant no disrespect to Burkes Middle in my earlier post as I agree Burkes has a solid program. I guess the point I was trying to get across was that Warren Co Middle's schedule wasn't very tough and that they should indeed beat the teams on their schedule. If they (WC) beat Blackman next week, then they have something to talk about.

CoachH, I meant no disrespect to Burkes Middle in my earlier post as I agree Burkes has a solid program. I guess the point I was trying to get across was that Warren Co Middle's schedule wasn't very tough and that they should indeed beat the teams on their schedule. If they (WC) beat Blackman next week, then they have something to talk about.

Idunk2,

You don't think being 7-0 is something to talk about. I don't care who you play, 7-0 is impressive.