middle school football

s3softball

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI: My son is a proud member of the White County Middle School UNDEAFEATED football team. He is one of the BIG 8th graders, whom you have earlkier described. He is 5'7", 190lbs. and is 14 years old. As for the on-side kicks, my son is one of the kickers, and he does a very good job, as well as the others. For once, give credit where credit is due: the coaches and the players deserve every bit of recognition they get. White County Middle and Warren County Middle will face off again at White County High School next Saturday, 10/16/04 with kick-off scheduled for 6:30 in a championship bowl game. I encourage everyone to come out and see for yourself, as seeing is believing!!!! GO WARRIORS!!!!!!

White House Middle is still unbeaten 4-0. They beat Portland middle who was also unbeaten at the time.

825365441[/snapback]

white house middle is now 5-0,they won at portland 20-0 which had a 20 game

win streak broken that night,white house had one of their best players tore

his acl and cartilage in the first quarter of the second game of the season and

this past tuesday night had another one of their stars break his ankle

IT IS SAD THAT A WRITER FORM WARREN COUNTY WOULD WRITE THINGS THAT IS NOT TRUE.I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAS A SON ON THE TEAM AND I KNOW HE IS 14.ALL THE BOYS ON THE TEAM IS LEAGAL BY TSSAA. THEY DO HAVE SOME BIG BOYS AND THEY HAVE SOME SMALL ONES. .MY FRIENDS SON IS ONE OF THE SMALL ONES. WATCHING ONLY 3 GAMES THIS YEAR WARREN COUNTY BEING ONE OF THEM SHOWS ME BOTH TEAM ARE GOOD TEAMS.WARREN COUNTY HAS SOME BIG PLAYERS.BUT YOU DON"T SEE WRITEUPS IN THE PAPER GIVING FALSE .INFORMATION ABOUT THE BOYS OF WARREN COUNTY .WHITE COUNTY MIDDLE SCHOOL HAS VERY GOOD TEAM WITH A LOT OF CLASS. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS. thumb

825374082[/snapback]

Warren Co. is full of excuses so don't be surprised when you see stuff like that out of the local paper.

Who are some of the greatest middle school football teams of all time? These guys are good!

825361838[/snapback]

WAVERLY JR HIGH --1998-1999

TIS TEAM WENT 9-0. THEY HAD TWO CLOSE GAMES ALL YEAR. ONE GAME WAS AGAINST WAYNE COUNTY WINNING BY LESS THAN 10 AND THE OTHER WAS AT THE TMSSAA MIDDLE SCHOOL SHOOTOUT IN COLUMBIA. WAVERLY SHOULD HAVE BEEN A CLASS A TEAM BUT MOVED UP TTO THE AA GAME TO PLAY A CLASS AAA, MT. JULIET TEAM. AT THAT TIME THERE WERE ONLY 3 CLASSES FOR JR. HIGH, I BELIEVE. THIS GAME WENT INTO 2 OR 3 OT'S WITH WAVERLY SCORING A TOUCHDOWN AND MAKING THE 2PT CONVERSION TO WIN THE GAME. IT WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST GAMES I HAVE EVER SEEN PLAYED IN ANY DIVISION OF FOOTBALL. PEOPLE SAY THAT JR HIGH DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING, BUT IT IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS ANY OTHER LEVEL IN THE PERFORMANCES OF THE KIDS. DID ANYONE EVER SEE THIS GAME? GIVE YOUR COMMENTS PLEASE.

• 4 weeks later...
Maryville Middle lost to Cleveland 22-14. One of the players dad was telling me about the game.

825365443[/snapback]

That was a great game. Being qb for maryville was such a privilage. The great guys on that team were humble. In that game we were down 14-0 at half time. Coach Malone gave us the greatest halftime speach i have ever heard(next to the one on friday night lights). We came out in the second half and tied it up with a 46 yrd run by C. McCoy and a 30 yd TD pass from me to C. Jordan. Late in the fourth still 14-14 i threw the worst pass i have ever thrown in my entire life. We ran a back into the flats in the backfield and a linebacker step right up...still, being in 8th grade, i threw the pass not reading the linebacker at full speed to intercept it...they returned it for a TD despite GREAT effort by C. McCoy(the fastest running back in east TN with a 4.79 40 time in 8th grade) to run him down. We got another shot but we were already crushed by a huge momentum buster. Thats how that game came out 22-14...i take all the credit for that loss. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
FYI: My son is a proud member of the White County Middle School UNDEAFEATED football team. He is one of the BIG 8th graders, whom you have earlkier described. He is 5'7", 190lbs. and is 14 years old. As for the on-side kicks, my son is one of the kickers, and he does a very good job, as well as the others. For once, give credit where credit is due: the coaches and the players deserve every bit of recognition they get. White County Middle and Warren County Middle will face off again at White County High School next Saturday, 10/16/04 with kick-off scheduled for 6:30 in a championship bowl game. I encourage everyone to come out and see for yourself, as seeing is believing!!!! GO WARRIORS!!!!!!

825374874[/snapback]

we all have superstars dont we?