Grundy at Howard.

DelTavian

I tell you what, I'll let you keep thinking that but we both know better. And another thing, I'm not trying to get anyone to bite, I'm talking to YOU!

How do we know better? Do you know me? Have you spent time with me? Have you sat in a foxhole with me in a war zone? You are assuming you know what is in my head and my heart.

Do you know what happens when you assume?

Maybe you can pinpoint what I'm saying that you think is so racist.

If I cared what you thought of me I'd provide you with a list of names who can refute what you're thinking. But since that really doesn't matter in the big picture of my life I won't.

Del.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How do we know better? Do you know me? Have you spent time with me? Have you sat in a foxhole with me in a war zone? You are assuming you know what is in my head and my heart.

Do you know what happens when you assume?

Maybe you can pinpoint what I'm saying that you think is so racist.

If I cared what you thought of me I'd provide you with a list of names who can refute what you're thinking. But since that really doesn't matter in the big picture of my life I won't.

Del.

Well said Del.

I think that pirate1achamps is the one who is showing predjudice, by not listening to your remarks. I also looked at your post several times. I know you are stating facts because I was at that game two years ago. I had two children playing and one in the stands. As we left the game I walked across the field. Players fans, and coaches were fighting.

If pirate1achamps feels your remarks are predjudice then He/She is making assumptions. I would not want to venture into any stadium that has the reckless, and threatening enviroment as the one I saw two years ago.

I hope what happened with the bus was reported and that precautions are taken this year.

I also know that this has never been the situation when Howard or any other school comes to Grundy.

Say it like you see it!!!!

Well I'll tell you this it does sound a lil' raical to me, you might not have meant it that way but it comes across like you did to certain people who actually like people from a different race. But I am from SP and if you are racially predudice here you will not be here to long, so I wouldnt come to SP with those kind of comments or would I go to Howard with them.

I've come to the conclusion that you and pirate1achamps are students/players and thus kids. So therefore I'm quite sure you're confused about many things.

You first assumed I was white. Just because I'm from Grundy County I'm white? Who's making racist assumptions now? Then you assumed I'm on Howard's case because it's mostly black? Again you're making racist assumptions.

Guys I suggest you first take the chip off your shoulders. You'll probably get along in life a lot better. Second I suggest you don't talk so big to folks you don't know. You have no idea who I could be. I could be the baddest dude on the planet. Of course I'm not but you didn't know that until now.

I'm offended by your assumptions. I'm offended by your racist attitude. I think you owe the whole world an apology. :lol:

Del.