Marion Co.-Whitwell

muffin

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so happy for Whitwell. I was born their, graduated from their, and that is were i will be burried. I am sorry to say that once every year i have to cheer against them, for my brother who goes to boyd. I will say it a thousand time, WES GREEN IS ONE OF THE BEST COACHES IN THE STATE. just look at what he has done with his programs. Whitwell in the mid 90's LV in the late 90's and now with Whitwell again. He is the man, and watch what he will do with that program in a few years. I am proud of my brother and boyd i will never hide that, but i might be the happiest man from whitwell tonight, because that is were i was born and were i will die.

CONGRATES TO THE TIGERS

My name is Chris Rogers and I am on Dusty's name. I did not play any sports in high school, however, I am so glad that whitwell had a victorious accomplishment over JASPER, and the so called STREAK was broken!!! I know how much it means to all of the players from whitwell and jasper..........great game to all of you guys...........Wes Green..Bow Down

Ok first of all its just a game, Whitwell treats it like they won the super bowl. I'll admit they did play good but come on, it's Whitwell. You guys still got it tough with Sequatchie, South Pittsburg, and Grundy. Enjoy this while it lasts because you got a hard road ahead. And by the way, the fireworks weren't that great.

Congratulations to the Coach Green and the Whitwell Tigers!! Bad referees, come on, did not fumble the ball numerous times. Bad referees did not cost Marion County the game. A good Whitwell team capitalized on to many mistakes made by an average Marion County team. PERIOD!! I cannot remember a Marion County team being so short on numbers in a long time. Whereas, Whitwell had at least 45 kids dressed out tonight. Depth and numbers win games. Few players equal few wins over a 10 game stretch. Seems to me more kids need to participate for the purple and white and good things will follow.

A message to the team from Whitwell. Good luck the rest of the way. Don't do like the 1987 team and blow your chances down the stretch. Work hard every day in practice and good things will come your way on Friday night. You don't have to be the best in the state just the best against your opponent that night. You are probably not there yet but every thing is in place for this to be a very special team to remember for years to come. Not for just beating Marion County this year but for a good play-off run. :huh:

Edited by onemoretime

Good job Boys, I new you could do it. This game was about pride and you guys stepped up! You fellas have no idea what you are learning from this sport, I think tonight proved what hard work can do for you, keep working hard like I know you will, and good things will always come your way. Go Big Red!