Science Hill is 5-0!

Surf4life

Science Hill has started out their season 5-0. They've also had 3 shutouts this season. Their defense is probably one of the best in the state. Their offense is good, but could be better. How good are they really though? I've seen them play once so far this season and they are fielding the best team they've had in a long time. Has anyone else seen them? What did you think?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I thought Jefferson County will blow out Science Hill, but DB & Science Hill would be a close game ( because they usually play a close game no mater who has the most talent) But after last nights Science Hill-Daniel Boone game I don't know. Sounds like Boone had some success throwing the ball. Even though they didn't score much. Dobyns Bennett is probably 10 times better throwing the ball than Boone, so that might be a big problem for the Hill Toppers.

hats off science hill for turning it around so quickly...But I agree DB has two many weapons. Will be a good game till halftime.....I also agree Cloudland could beat Science hill this yr. I would even have to say cloudland could hang with DB up till the 4th quarter...But DB numbers who wear at cloudland which plays both ends of the ball. DB has talented receivers and a good quarterback.

You guys keep doubting the Toppers. They have not played Oak Ridge like the DB Indians, but have not played Sullivan North and Sullivan South either, like the Indians. We will see how they stand against a tough Bearden team. Cloudland could not hang with the Indians or Toppers, sorry. Cloudland needs to go over the mountain and go get more players and then talk about who they can beat in 5A. They are a good football team for their level, but please do not get dillusional. D-B needs to get more out of zone players also. Doesn't D-Bs quarterback live in Johnson City?? lol

I agree with gridcoach. We'll see how good SH is when they play Bearden. SH has not been talking any smack about DB or anyone else. They stay focused on their next opponents, but that's it. Coach Bowles has made it clear that they better not be looking past the task at hand. DB's QB lives in JC? What's up with that? This girl I knew at SH lived right behind DB, and still paid tuition to go to SH.

First of all Db proved its self by beating jeff co.....Jeff co proved its self by putting up 50 in the first half against cocke county (varsity players out after halftime) final 69-21 and beating mowest which is like 2-3 but every loss was close and they did play #1 and #3 in 4a......who has sh beat no one worth talking about we will see what your made of when jeff comes up there with revenge in there mind still from letting a soso db team beat them.....