Perry County vs. Middleton

therealtimbob

is Middleton any good??

I think that this is the game that PC, will pull it together.

they need to or they can kiss the playoffs goodbye.

what does everyone think...ABOUT THIS GAME...nothing else???

by the way, I think that in this game #40 Calvin Zemer, will have 14 tackles, just a guess

YOUR MY BOY BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

LATE

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since everyone is talking about the best player in pc ever.

Shannon is probably the best athelete to come from PC football, but if you go by stats RYAN HICKMAN was our best player.

He had 238 rushing yds vs. USJ. I know that prolly 150 of it was vs the 2nd and 3rd team, but those same teams WHOOP US EVERY YEAR.

Ryans stats his senior year (last year)

128 carries for 1,235yds. 13 td's

and 75 tackles 4 sacks at olb

he had WES WATERS who was a great FULLBACK but ryan was prolly the best, plus he ran about a 4.5 and he could bench prolly 260 and he could squat 350.

He is about 5'6 and 175 lbs (180lbs)

getting his Barry Sanders on

since everyone is talking about the best player in pc ever. 

nope... that would just be you.

pc 33

middleton 0

I responded to gregc's thread...

Are we mathematically eliminated from the playoffs????

I know that USJ and JCS are in...and TCA beat us so they own the tie breaker....

what are the rules on this????

Do all those teams have better records than us???

PC 35

MIDDLETON 21

who is bigd?? more like big gay....

Are we mathematically eliminated from the playoffs????

I know that USJ and JCS are in...and TCA beat us so they own the tie breaker....

what are the rules on this????

Well, we are not mathematically eliminated yet. We need to win at least two of the last three region games(Middleton, JCS, FA). We could still get a home playoff game if everything fell just right, but it would be iffy. Realistically, we need to win all 3 region games to control our destiny.

Coach, I spent my last day off figuring the scenarios, I got a couple that I don't know what the tie breaker is( 3 teams tied, all 1-1 against each other and Identical records against the other teams in the region) Does the overall record play into that or scoring or do they start flipping coins? :lol:

I thought big d was from waynesboro? I was was courious to know why everytime i read a PC post his imput was on here, Must b lookin for a job. Anyways PC hope u guys can get somthing going and win homcoming if not at least win these next region games cause if not its goin to b pretty hard. I think u guys can do it just b ready. Good luck friday and get a win. Nothing feals better than winning on homcoming.

Edited by rtg