Whitwell vs. Lookout Valley

Shadrick69

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see Lookout Valley beat the crap out of Whitwell but I don't think it's gonna happen. Whitwell should win by 20 but I hope Lookout Valley can keep it closer than that. Go Jackets!!!!!!!!!

P.S. How in the world is this the game of the week by 98.1. They must not have any idea about a good football game.

Edited by marion152

I'm going to say LV pulls it out and devistates Whitwell. They just came off a big win against Marion...first one in 15 years. The player's heads will be so big, that they won't even be able to fit all of the players on the field (think about that one). This is a tough call, but

Upset City

LV: 21

Whitwell: 14

I think you guys are forgetting that this is a region game and every game is important to Whitwell, Coach Green was the head coach there for several years, I think the players should know how big this game is for him. The players at Whitwell love Coach Green and will play hard this Friday night. As far as homecoming distractions there won't be any, Coach Green will tell you he learned that lesson two years ago against Sequatchie. Go Tigers!