Cookeville vs. Lincoln Co.

cookeville16

do the cavs have what it takes to overcome the mighty lincoln county? they are a tough team tkaing oakland down 51-0...oakland may not be as good as usuall but still cookeville better be ready or it will be over fast...good luck this week in practice and come out ready...GO CAVS!

ps-i hope the goal posts are coming down

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love an underdog. I saw Cookeville play Coffee and Warren and was not overly impressed either time. Good guys though. I think they will hang in there 1 quarter; be down by 3 tds at the half; and lose by 35. May score early or late. But - I love an underdog. Hope the Cavs pull off the big one.

hey falcon fans nobody cares how many yards he had cause his season is gonna be over after break his freaking legs....you may win but we are gonna injure you bad!!! so bring it

Dude, that's probably positive...

That has to be one of the most low-class posts I have ever seen on here. Yeah, woo, go team, hurt 'em all! I mean, come on! That's crappy! I was going to say I'd be pulling for the underdog just because I typically do... but not anymore.

Roll on Falcons!

LC 55 CHS 3

Guest region4fan

Way to go Cookeville16. You just set yourself up to be attacked on the field by furious Falcons.Hopefully you aren't jsut an ignorant fan who will cause an innocent player , #16, to get blasted during the game by posing as a player on here. I imagine you will get yours.

Hey cookeville16 -

I'm going to tell!!! I'm going to tell!!!!!

Actually, I've already told...I reported that trashy post of yours - I"ve never reported anyone before, but you have absolutely no class and hence have absolutely no business on this site.

Back to the topic subject....I think the Falcons will take care of business as usual next Friday, as long as they don't let up. If we hang on to the ball, keep the penalties to a minimum, and stay focussed we'll be all right.

Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat COOKEVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!