Macon vs. Upperman

tnchad1980

How about those Tigers! I want to congratulate them on their win Friday night against Smith Co...now we have to move ahead. Homecoming is this week, and if the whole fact of Homecoming doesn't get you pumped up for a game, nothing can. I hope they can keep the momentum up from this past week. No team needs to be looked over, so I hope we come out ready and not still have our heads up in the clouds. Let's just go out there and leave it all on the field and let the Bees buzz off!

MC - 27

UHS - 6

Guest hootersfan

man....all i can say is i was impressed by yall still i was very unhappy with the coaching for us not saying that you didnt deserve the win because you did your boys came out and played hard i just hope this will leave a bad taste in our mouths and we will bounce back .....maybe we will meet again this year???

good luck tigers

THANKS HOOTERSFAN... :D , I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE SENIORS IN THIS GROUP OF BOYS SINCE THEY STARTED IN JR HIGH SO IT WAS A BIG THRILL FOR ME. I THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT GAME ON BOTH SIDES....VERY EXCITING.....BUT I AM SO PROUD OF OUR BOYS .....WORDS JUST CANT EXPRESS HOW PROUD I WAS....I WISH U HOOTERS GOOD LUCK FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR AND I THINK ITS A GOOD POSSIBILITIE WE WILL MEET AGAIN THIS YEAR...GOOD LUCK TO UR OWLS.

P.S. I THINK THE WORLD OF COACH DYER AND HIS WIFE CONNIE THEY WE'RE BOTH TEACHERS WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL, BUT COACH LOOKED ALOT DIFFERENT THEN...HE HAD ALOT OF HAIR..LOL...BUT HE'S THE SAME OLE COACH.