Clay Co. Vs. Watertown

Widetackle

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hootersfan

what you have to realize is that watertown isn't that good but at the same time neither are yall I dont want to make it sound like im aginst yall are nothin but....wait a minute ya i do

WATERTOWN-57

CLAY CO-GOOSE-EGG

Quick question, hootersfan: what's your problem with us? Over the past few weeks, I've heard you tear into us every chance you get, saying things like we're the worst team you've ever seen and whatnot...speaking your opinion is cool, whatever, but show some respect, could ya? We're busting our tails in practices every day like any other team, and we're very-much improved, despite what you say. I don't wanna sound confrontational, but I believe we deserve at least enough respect for you to recognize we're no longer the Celina team that once was.

On topic now...this should be a really good game to watch, and an important game for both teams.

After seeing the score of the Clay vs. Friendship game, I think the Purple Tigers may be in a bit of trouble come Friday night. Clay may be too big up-front for the tigers to slow down on offense. Also, with the way Stephens plays in the secondary the tigers will have a tough time throwing the ball. He had 5 interceptions against Temple. This will allow the Dawgs to concentrate more people on the purple running attack. They will probably be able to play man coverage with him, due to the lack of speed on Watertown.

Midway had 9 of their key players injured or sick with the flu, it was a bad trip and day. No excuses Watertown came to play and play they did. They were and are a good team and won because they prepared and played better than our boys did. Our Boys played hard but, As it is with any team the one that executes their game plan wins. Our boys could not execute this night. Now its time to move on to the next game and GOOD LUCK GREENWAVES!!!!!!! Just remember all these young boys work hard in high school football and you win some and lose some....Good Luck to all and may God keep you safe from injury.. Have fun and play hard!!!!!!!!!

Edited by WavesMOM

Hootersfan: have you seen us play this year? Let me give you a reminder:

Clay vs Pickett: 55-0

Clay vs RBS: 57-0

Clay vs Temple: 36-7

We may not have been so good tha past couple of years, but we're improvin.

~cchsdawgfan~

I totally agree Clay Co. is a better football team, but do not pull these 3 scores out

against inferior competiton. What were the scores against Dekalb Co. and Friendship? Showing all 5 scores will give a true indication of where you are at.

well if you would have looked at his post, you would have seen he listed there two losses. so dont come on here and make yourself look stupid. clay co. is much improved, we play them the last two years and the kids never stop fighting and they will give you all they can handle. heck they are winning games, give them some respect. better than an 0-10 or 1-9 season.

Guest hootersfan
Quick question, hootersfan: what's your problem with us? Over the past few weeks, I've heard you tear into us every chance you get, saying things like we're the worst team you've ever seen and whatnot...speaking your opinion is cool, whatever, but show some respect, could ya? We're busting our tails in practices every day like any other team, and we're very-much improved, despite what you say. I don't wanna sound confrontational, but I believe we deserve at least enough respect for you to recognize we're no longer the Celina team that once was.

On topic now...this should be a really good game to watch, and an important game for both teams.

sorry man you will never here from me on a clay co thread again

good luck bullfrogs :D

CelinaBaseball:

What makes you think that the Bulldogs will win by this many? I agree that the dawgs are much improved, but this is a matchup between two very even teams. The dawgs have the advantage with their dominating size and physicalness, but the tigers are playing at home behind the hedges. This could be a tossup as far as who wins. I will agree that Wtown will have to stay away from Stephens side when passing because he is too good.