Cheatam vs. Waverly

greenjeans

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheatham will have the game over by halftime. Waverly cant play with us! WE are the team to beat in our Region! I can't wait till we hammer Lewis Co. WE will drill Waverly! That's a Guarantee!

GO CUBS!!!

Clamchowder, do you think everygame will be over by halftime. I will tell you this Waverly always has a great defense. Last year they had a great running attack, I am not sure about their offense this year. It kills me you guys move down here and think you are the football gods. I can't wait till you play Lewis, Loretto, and Fairview. These teams will let you have it. Cheatam hasn't beat a respectable team all year. Its easy to be undefeated playing a cupcake schedule. So on Nov. 1 we will see who would have won the region.

The TSSAA needs to go ahead and make Cheatham County's Region Champ plaque and send it to us! WE are the new gods in this region. We cant be stopped!

GO CUBS!!!

i will beat the farm, that cheatam will not win the region. they dont have what it takes to lay with the upper-tier teams in the region. 3A football isnt as tough as 2A, 3a football is probably has the least talented teams in the state.

The theory that 2A is stronger than 3A may be true, but our region has to be one of the weakest in any classification. I know this doesnt sould like the arrogant clam in most all other posts, but I know it is true. 2a is stronger cause of Milan, Huntington, Mckenzie, Lipscomb, & Goodpasture. None of which are in our region nor do we play until playoffs. We play pansy schedules. Our region cant compete with the other Middle TN Region (as a whole) nor can we compete with the Middle TN Regions of 3a, as a whole. I've only mentioned 2 teams would could beat in 3a and that is Page and Sycamore. We can! No one else in our region could, maybe Lewis could beat Sycamore? Maybe.

This is Cheatham's year in this region! Like it or not. The tough 3a schools we are used to playing has preped us for this weak region!

GO CUBS!

You know ClamClam, you sound pretty confident that your Cheatham Co. team will win the region but you need to realize something real quick that talk is CHEAP!1!! You can sit here on the computer and run at your mouth but what really matters is how you play on Friday nights. Games are played on the field not on some internet dicussion site. Just wait till the self proclaimed mighty Cubs play Lewis Co and then let us hear you run at the mouth some more. Just remember talk all you want during the week but when it comes game time talk doesnt get you anywhere but in loss column of the standings.