halls

hAnDs3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, No, No Mr. Weed. I in no way wanted to give the impression that those students went to Central under the rumor of recr---ing. (dare I even type the word). The last time those things were mentioned physical violence was threatened and that scares me to think about.

Red Devil fans

Before you get your panties in a wad let me give you a few things to think about:

1) Clinton's "new" head coach has had a couple of weeks to establish his programistics.

2)Halls is probably "looking past" the Drag-unes.

3) Clinton IS at home.

4) Halls is young and immature.

Add all these things up and you may find Clinton on top of the Devils, giving them a spanking, and asking them, "WHO''S YOUR DADDY?". Red devils had better bring their "A" game.

cooter,

Try not to throw all the fancy computer workings on this board. All those pretty colors and different fonts just make my eyes glaze over with delight. Sounds like you have your finger on the perverbial pulse of K-town daddisms.

Step up to the plate. Give us, "leonard's losers" and a score.

As you set at your computer all slack-jawed trying to figure out who in Sam Hill is Leonard, think about this:

1) Halls is coming out of a 4 game winning streak (albeit four bad to mediocre teams).

2) Clinton is missing a few good men. (players whom have quitten)

3) Halls' young'ns are just now learning to play against kids with 1 to 3 years more "football" experience.

4) Clinton is the second "headless" team that Halls has played. (South-Doyle)

Edited by sanchezdirty

qsbdad... you referred that Halls can't play basketball but last year when Carter played Halls.Halls won! Surprise! if we can't play the game of basketball well? can you? We know we are not that good at basketball.We just won 5 games last year.Check scores before you speak.Anyway Halls football is just taking one game at a time.We have Central in 2 weeks I know it will be a great game. Halls has a tough road to go to finish the season.most folks out here that follow the team to win 4-6 games would be a good season.To make the playoff would be outstanding.But business first next is central, a good team where their players and theirs know each other and this game is big.halls knows it has a huge task before them.they will be readyand I think this will be close. B)